Norwich Pride Inspired
Part of our plan for this year is for local businesses, organisations, groups, and venues to host their own Pride event, be it a simple Pride watch party, where our online event is screened in a bar, an exhibition of queer art, a gig, a tea party – whatever you want to do – do it and call it Norwich Pride Inspired.
Anyone can host an event that celebrates Norwich Pride, but to be an official Norwich Pride Inspired event, and receive promotional support from Norwich Pride’s social media team you must complete an application form. The form simply captures the relevant information about your event and asks you to sign up to the Norwich Pride Pledge. Once this is done you must also order an advert for the Pride Guide, from the 2021 marketing pack – once these steps are completed, we will promote your event and help you make it a success.
Together we will help the LGBT+ community in Norwich and Norfolk be seen, heard and celebrated!
Norwich Pride Inspired events can run any time between 20th July to 1st August, so get your application sent to us as soon as possible so we can start promoting your event.
Applications are open til mid-July.
Please read the Terms and Conditions below before starting your application.
If you are a commercial entity you must also purchase an advert in the Pride Guide. Download the Norwich Pride Marketing Pack and Order Form (below) to find out more.
You can also purchase an advert if you are not-for-profit, at your own discretion.
Terms and Conditions
- All confirmed events will include the Norwich Pride Inspired logo on all promotional material, printed or digital for this event, and only for the specified event.
- Event organisers must also sign up to our Pride Pledge (done so via the application form). Read more about our Pride Pledge here.
- It is understood all necessary licensing or official agreements relevant to the event (including, but not limited to insurance, music licensing etc) are the responsibility of the applicant, not Norwich Pride.
- Any appropriate risk assessments will be carried out by the applicant, and the identified control measures implemented before, during and after the event, including those to ensure the event is Covid secure.
- There will be clear communication regarding any necessary Covid safe practices to our intended audience before and during the event.
- It is understood Norwich Pride will accept no liability for loss, damage or injury caused at a Pride Inspired Event.
Got a question about Norwich Pride Inspired? Email us