The Pride March is an important part of the day – the March reminds us about the political movement of Pride, the numbers of people involved and the visibility of everyone together. Flags, bunting, outfits, families, couples, groups – everyone takes part in their own way.
Our Virtual March will be a film of clips (sent in by you) edited together. You could submit a photo of yourself (and your family, friends, neighbours, work colleagues or pets) or a short video. We recommend under 30 seconds.
We are also looking for music for the soundtrack to the Virtual March movie. If you’ve got some original feel-good music that captures the spirit of Pride then please email a sample to email@example.com.
Deadline for entries
Monday 26th July at 6pm
How to enter
1) Take your photo or shoot your video so it is ready.
2) Fill in our online form and make a note of the email address needed.
3) Email your photo or video to the email address mentioned in the form. If your file is too bit to email, you could use WeTransfer.
Guidelines, terms and conditions
1. Your photo or video must be in landscape (horizontal) mode.
2. Make sure you have permission of everyone in the photo or video, so everyone is happy you are sharing it with us.
3. Every entry (individual, group, organisation or business) must complete our online form and submit content to the right email address mentioned on the form.
4. We will do our best to include everyone but we cannot guarantee that.
5. Think about the background, what you are wearing, if you want rainbows to feature, flags or banners etc. You could even say a special message e.g. “Happy Pride from…” – you can be as creative as you like!