Norwich Pride Inspired
Organise a Pride Inspired event as part of this year’s Norwich Pride celebrations! Our mission is to live in a city where everyone feels safe and proud to be themselves. Our vision is to turn Norwich into a rainbow. To achieve this we need people to get inspired by pride across the city and organise events and activities wherever you are.
If you’d like to be an official Norwich Pride Inspired event and feature in our publicity, we need you to contact us with your plans asap. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We need all event organisers to sign the Pride Pledge and be committed to our Core Values. If you want your event to feature in the Pride Guide, we need details before Friday 15th April. We can still promote events via social media and our website after that but if you want to be in our beautiful, full-colour, critically acclaimed 48 page Pride Guide you need to be quick!
If you are a business organising a Pride Inspired event then we encourage you to fundraise for Norwich Pride as part of the event and purchase an advert in the Pride Guide. You can download the Norwich Pride 2022 Sponsorship Pack on our Advertise Page
You can also purchase an advert if you are not-for-profit group.
Please read the Terms and Conditions for organising a Pride Inspired event below.
The 14th Norwich Pride is on Saturday 30th July.
Terms and Conditions
- All confirmed events will include the Norwich Pride Inspired logo on all promotional material, printed or digital for this event, and only for the specified event.
- Event organisers must also sign up to our Pride Pledge
- It is understood all necessary licensing or official agreements relevant to the event (including, but not limited to insurance, music licensing etc) are the responsibility of the applicant, not Norwich Pride.
- Any appropriate risk assessments will be carried out by the applicant, and the identified control measures implemented before, during and after the event, including those to ensure the event is Covid secure.
- There will be clear communication regarding any necessary Covid safe practices to our intended audience before and during the event.
- It is understood Norwich Pride will accept no liability for loss, damage or injury caused at a Pride Inspired Event.